As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

28 April 2008

The six words of me.

As per request, here are my attempts. Six word memoir.

- Jesus, my true source of joy.
- My life, my love-my friends.
- To sing, to laugh-to live.
- I love to see the temple.
- I dare you to challenge me.
- I am a redhead. Need anymore?
- Someday, this will be in Latin.
- I like my teddy bear, ok?!
- It's a movie?! It's a date.
- M&M's, Ice Cream, Steak. Some day.
- I like this way too much.
- To sink into an embrace-ecstasy.
- I lived my life to say:
- True friends-Two bodies-One heart.
- It's your choice. Please be wise.

No comments:

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.