As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

29 April 2008

Love Song


Within 5 minutes, three different radio stations played "Love Song" by Sara Bareilles. First 100.3, then I changed to 98.7, who after a minute or two started the song. After it was nearly over, I changed to 106.5 and the same song began to play. Not even 45 minutes later, 107.5 played the same song, though it was an in-studio version. I agree, it's a good song. It has a good message for those who are new to the relationship world. But seriously.

2 comments:

ww said...

Ha ha! So true. I heard the song at the gym, and then on the radio in the car on the way home. As soon as I heard it the second time I flipped to another station. I mean, it's a good song, but it's not THAT good.

Jim said...

I had a similar experience. I was stuck working in a grocery store full-time before Christmas. If I hear another rendition of little drummer boy, I think I might strangle someone. Good song and all, but 1000000000 times a day?

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.