As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

21 April 2008

Found!


For the past week, I haven't been able to find a water bottle of mine. 'No big deal', you would say. Yes, I have a few other bottles I could have used, and did for awhile, but it just wasn't the same. This particular water bottle was a surprise present from a good friend of mine, accompanied by a mouth valve and a carabiner. I had no idea where it could have run off to. My water drinking went down significantly, and I noticed, my head ache level rose. Sadness filled my empty stomach each time I realized it was missing. Yesterday, my niece and I went out to my car to fetch a DVD I had borrowed. She sat on the seat while I looked for the DVD. To my pleasant surprise, relief and elation, when I reached under the passenger seat, my hand enclosed over the CamelBak water bottle. Ta DA! It is now found. I owe the discovery to my good luck charm, aka my niece. Here's to water drinking!

No comments:

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.