As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

15 April 2008

The only April 15 2008 that will ever be.

Lovely morning. So tempting to wear a t-shirt and sandals. Weather man said "Watch out for rain and snow this afternoon!" Heck, who cares when I want to wear capris? My better sense apparently. I wore two jackets. Feeling foolish while walking to class, and very warm, I pulled off my outer jacket and pushed down my tall socks. I thought "When am I going to be grateful I wore these?" The opportunity arrived at 11:50am, when the temperature had dropped since 10:50am. Then the snow came. Yesterday was short sleeve shirt and flip-flop day. Now it is snowing and raining. Welcome to Utah, where you don't put your winter clothes away until June, and keep jackets out just in case.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Gosh, I wonder what it must be like to have a better sense. Mine let me go ahead and wear a Hawaiian shirt.

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.