As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

09 October 2008

Sharing Food.

Most people don't shy away from sharing food, though in various degrees. Usually it depends on how well people know each other to judge how much food they will share; Most people will at least take a bite off your unbitten portion of food. Something that seems to be shared by complete strangers is gum. If someone pulls out a package of gum, most of the time they will offer it to the room at large. Personally, if I can call someone by name, and like them sharing food isn't a big deal. If I know you well, I'll probably offer the rest of things I haven't eaten, or share a dish with you. There are odd balls in the world though. I once had dinner with a boy who would not share an order of fries.

No comments:

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.