As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

19 October 2008

Now I get it.

Football - Usually a man's dominion. In the past (recent) I've never really been able to understand what it is about a football game and men. What gets them so worked up about a ball being tossed around and men piling on top of each other....

The first few games I watched were spent figuring out what was going on. I enjoyed it, but still most of the time before a game thoughts of "there is so much else I could be doing productive with my time." I began to appreciate the beauty of specific plays; Someone would "hand off" the ball and run, and I would totally fall for it. The hard-hits were amusing. Could you imagine running at full speed, then *BAM* you're flying through the air doing a triple twist before you land on the ground. And the skill that goes with that to keep hold of the ball.

Football is a way to lose track of time, forget stress of life and school, and scream your guts out at someone who can't hear you. *grin*

By the way, the Utes are now ranked No. 11 in the BCS. BYU - No. 21.
Red. Freaking. Rules.

1 comment:

Spencer said...

Red *does* rule. And so does football. Just wait until you see some *good* trick plays. Statue of Liberty, anyone? :D

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.