As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

08 October 2008

Response.

Yesterday I was house-bound and by the end of the day, small things were incredibly amusing. I posted a status for myself on two outlets. Facebook and chat. It read "Looking for something small and shiny." Responses to this were not expected, but come they did. Many simply asked if I had found anything, or what I was specifically looking for. One suggested a bottle-cap. Three people suggested a coin, one penny, one dime and one quarter. Someone went so far to ask if it was a wedding ring.

I still haven't found a small and shiny to play with. The search continues...

Update: One person has suggested a nickel. The coinage is now complete.

1 comment:

ww said...

A 50-cent piece, and a dollar coin. Now you have all the denominations. Why were you housebound?

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.