As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

16 June 2008

Lest you think we're lacking

Last week, before I even got out of bed on Friday, my mother had replaced the kitchen faucet. It had been dripping slowly on and off for a few months, progressing to a steady, irritating drip drip drip. When I finally crawled out of bed, she was in the process of fixing the bathtub. The handles had been leaking for months as well. I left the house, and when I returned, we had new handles! This is to prove we are not completely lacking in domestic skills, if you remember the burning of several cheese sandwiches. See, ain't they pretty? No more leaks...for now.

No comments:

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.