As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

14 June 2008

Expression of Love?

I woke this morning, looked out my window, and saw....


Well, there you have it. The culprits have been identified. I'm just laughing and remembering the time when this all started. Sad to note, I participated in the purchase of the markers when Whitney and I drew on someone else's car last year. What goes around comes around...hee hee. Thanks Luke and Whitney, I feel loved!

1 comment:

Jim said...

Hey, that is awesome. I once did something like that, except with oreo cookies. I pulled them apart, and stuck the half cookies all over the car. Sadly, I didn't know that the chemicals in the frosting of a oreo slowly ate away at the car paint! Opps! My friend was nice about it though, seeing that it was a jalopy anyway. She liked having a poka-dotted car, apparently.

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.