As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

02 June 2008

Employment

Film Studies decided to accept this poor unemployed soul. I will start in the next few weeks, and will be fully employed by July 1 (beginning of the fiscal year). Working for a very nice lady, my position will be "Erin do this, please." The "copying, filing, data entry grunt". I'm excited to work for a department I have an interest in. Office work is something I enjoy, so it won't be drudgery. This job will continue through the next school year. If I'm lucky, they'll keep me for a few years. The pay is good, and I won't have to work more than 20 hours during the school year.

3 comments:

Fung-Shi-Fung said...

CONGRATS!

ww said...

Yay for employment!

Muffy said...

Erin!!! I'm so excited for you!!! This is awesome that you found a job that you will enjoy!!! :D :D :D

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.