As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

27 June 2008

It's All Worth It!

Trying to be witty or funny just isn't going to work for this one. Cold hard facts is all that needs to be presented for you to get the idea. Yesterday, I successfully used up 2 tape white-out dispensers, and had to move on to a liquid bottle (which had to be dried). At the end of 7 hours, I had gotten through the letter G. Today, the system of simply whiting-out personal information was reconfigured. The old people (more than 5 years ago) were to be shredded, to save on white-out and time. So, starting back at A, those who were too old to be serious were separated from their file and put in a pile to be shredded. The shredder is heavy-duty, capable of shredding up to 8 sheets at a time. Half-way through the third large stack of papers (there were lots of old people), the shredder stopped. Confused, I emptied the bin, thinking it was telling me it was too full to go on. Replacing the bin, it still wouldn't shred. Slightly worried, I laid on the floor and picked at the jammed bits of paper. The poor thing wasn't satisfied and refused to eat any more. Deducting (and hoping) that it was simply running out of breath, I waited for it to cool down. Success! It shredded a few more papers, then quit. I think it's angry at me. So, with piles of paper shred, a small hill of removed staples, and with white-out on my fingers, it's time to go home, and save letters J-Z for next week. Working as an office grunt is medicine enough to motivate one to continue going to school.

No comments:

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.