As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

26 August 2008

Title

The title of my blog has not, in fact been modified. Yes it's in Greek, but the words are the same...as far as I know. We're relying on online Greek translation. What it's SUPPOSED to say is "Red Adventure." Watch out for modifications as my knowledge becomes more proficient in the future. For now, may I remind you I've had one class of Greek.

2 comments:

mal said...

Yes! I love Greek! but in my classes so far, we haven't learned anything useful... so if you want to say "I sacrifice my brother to the Gods" I can help you there, but otherwise... you don't have a brother do you. sorry. can't help you.

Whitney Denney said...

Holy Cow that's awesome! At first I was worried because I thought I had typed in the wrong address and ended up at a Greek girl's blog because the title was Greek and there was a big picture of a red-head I don't know. But then I noticed the caption "possible hair cut" and the English type elsewhere and (relieved sigh) I was in fact in the right place.

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.