As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

16 August 2008

EFY - From the View of A Learning Counselor. Day 4 and 5.

Well, I didn't blog about the last two days because, frankly, I was so drained it was all I could do to crawl into bed at the end of the day. The kids would leave at 9pm, then the counselors would meet until about 9:30pm, and after talking a little to other counselors, driving 20 minutes, I would arrive home at about 10:15ish. Each night I had to prepare a "Counselor Devotional" as well as other various lessons. My lights were never out before midnight. Each morning I would get out of bed about 6/6:30am. Needless to say, this little body of mine wasn't happy with me by the end of the week. Tonight, all I can give is my apologies and promise to finish blogging the EFY experience when I am more coherent. Oh look, something shiny...*head hitting desk and a loud snore*

1 comment:

Muffy said...

I'm excited to hear more about your adventures!!!! :)

--Muffy

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.