As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

19 August 2008

Small Ones

This morning I woke to the sound of running feet. Up they went to my porch. Amidst the various chatter of children, another small set of footsteps came running. "Wait for me!" cried the binky filled mouth. The door bell rang...then rang again. My eyes didn't bother opening. There was no way I was going to answer the door having just woken up. Those on the porch tired quickly of waiting, and jumped off the porch. Again, the small set of feet was left behind and cried again, "Why won't you wait for your tiny little brother!?"

No comments:

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.