As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

03 August 2008

Observation: Sign

This is a new structure in the middle of a three way street. The road was just fine before. Low-traffic, and never any problem. Someone got rather creative. Too creative. Apparently most people ignore the sign and drive wherever they want to.

2 comments:

Laverna said...

Wow. I think whoever did that was a little OCD about traffic flow.
They've done a similar thing where 2700 South meets with Evergreen Ave. and the S-curve. They've been repaving it and all of a sudden there's three more stop signs.
I don't think it did any good. I was always a little confused as to who had the right-of-way, but there's not usually much traffic, so I didn't think too much of it. Now I don't think anyone has the right-of-way and I'm confused.

Jim said...

HA! That's funny. I like the new blog look, by the way.

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.