As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

05 August 2008

Analytics

There is a service provided by google called "Google Analytics" that tracks the visitors to one's website. Inserting a chunk of html will record what city the viewer is in, how long people stay on the site, which pages they see, etc. It also will show how they found your site, if they directly typed in the url or were linked from another page. The best feature here, is it gives you the words they used in a google search that brought up your page. Here are some keywords people used to discover my blog:
  • hair cut desparate need of
  • red buckets on heads (this person stayed on for 9 seconds)
  • red head pale nylons
  • chances of having red head children
  • home made red head
  • when in bed small spider on face
  • barely evil red head name
  • why red heads do not tan
  • dream interpretation of red elephant
  • mormon elder in love with red head
  • ortho home defense max matress (they stay for 2 min 42 sec! take that bugs)
I'm not so sure how I feel about some of those labels, if I really need a hair cut that bad, or look like I have a bucket, or that I am "barely evil" but hey, at least they come and see!

3 comments:

Laverna said...

Most intriguing. I'm going to have to try this myself.
BTW, I like your hair, I don't think you're evil, and I hope you have a lovely red bucket to put on your head, should you feel so inclined.

red said...

Thanks Na. *warm fuzzies*

Jim said...

I wouldn't say you are "barely evil."

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.