As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

14 May 2010

Worry.

Burdens have the potential to exalt us, but baggage just weighs us down and wears us out. When we don't repent, sin becomes baggage. Worry, jealousy, and guilt are baggage. An unforgiving heart, anger, regret, and pride are baggage. We choose whether or not to pick up baggage, and Satan loves nothing more than loading us down like pack mules.
-Sheri Dew

Be careful for nothing (Don't be unduly concerned about anything); but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hears and minds through Christ Jesus. ...for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. I know both how to be abased (humble), and I know how to abound (abundance): every where and in all tings I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ which strengthened me.
-Philippians 4:6-7, 11-13 King James Translation, parenthesis added from footnotes.

No comments:

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.