As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

10 May 2010

My new slogan:

I'm sorry, I can't. I have rehearsal.

Little did I know what exactly I was being so unceremoniously shanghai'd into. The performances for this play start on June 17th. O_o I think there are around 22 rehearsals (for my role) between now and then. Which means I will be saying "sorry, I can't. I have rehearsal" at least 4 times a week, if not 5 or 6. Hopefully I'll still have some friends by then to actually come and see the play for this all to be worth it. I also dropped one of my jobs until after performances are over. And my sister might be moving within that time. And the family is going out of town and I promised to care for the dog, but since I'll be gone 14 hours at a time I'm not all that helpful...good heavens. Did I mention I am working and going to school and helping plan a wedding and trying to help keep the house standing?


*deep breath*

1 comment:

Muffy said...

And I couldn't be more grateful! You are amazing and you'll pull through! I'm excited to come see your performance!!! Love you!

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.