As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

14 May 2010

From the Lips of Death.

A quote from Death personified, in the book The Book Thief:

*** A SMALL PIECE OF TRUTH ***
I do not carry a sickle or sythe. 
I only wear a hooded black robe when it's cold.
And I don't have those skull-like 
facial features you seem to enjoy
pinning on me from a distance. You
want to know what I truly look like?
I'll help you out. Find yourself 
a mirror...

No comments:

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.