As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

27 January 2009

Things you never knew...

This was a list a friend asked me to create for facebook. Just in case you wanted to know too.
  • My cars name is Neville. Not for Mr. Longbottom, I just like the name. And it suits him.
  • I've had stitches at least 3 times. Knee - when I was about 4 I slipped on the street while trying to run and push an orange shopping cart. Chin/Under lip - I hit the metal tunnel that covers the top of a slide. It was a race up the stairs, down the slide... In my gums - Wisdom Teeth removal (explains a lot)
  • I avoid PC's.
  • My iPod's name is Edan. My Mac's name is Ethne.
  • I have three dream vacations: Nauvoo and church history tour, Disney World, Scotland.
  • A friend and I were accused of being married or siblings by several different people, all within about a month, simply because we both have red hair.
  • I am the only red head in my immediate family.
  • Of the 4 siblings, I am the youngest and the tallest.
  • Sometimes a song will come up on my iPod that I've never heard before.
  • Remember dancing and singing to your favorite songs when you were little? I still do. A friend and I like to take parts from Wicked and act them out.
  • I LOVE cake and ice cream. I'll eat them almost at anytime, even after a big meal when I feel stuffed.
  • The University of Utah was the last school on my list when I was in High School. I was headed for UVSC, and even had an appointment with the academic adviser, but when it came to calling her for the second time, I couldn't do it. Luckily my sister told me I should apply to the U just in case. Good thing too.
  • My sister told me I drove too slow in the summer and too fast when the roads were slick.
  • Making ice cream cones with a soft-serve machine is one of my talents. After working at Shivers for 4+ years, people would call them a work of art. But when it comes to Large Dip Cones, I drop it. Every. Single. Time.
  • Before declaring a Classics Major, I went through 7 other choices, though I can't remember them all. Film Studies, Mass Comm, History Teaching, English/Creative Writing, Choral Conducting....
  • Anything small and shiny can keep me entertained for hours.
  • Before Fall 2008, I couldn't care less about Ute Football. Now I own a stadium seat.
  • Male singing voices (when singing well) melt my heart.
  • I felt ashamed of wetting the bed once when I was in High School, but I was recently at a party where people were discussing wetting their pants. One girl said "I was in 4th grade". The next said "Try 7th grade", the next "I was in 10th". One boy raised his hand and said "I was on my mission."
  • People think it's funny to say "It's all Greek to me" when they find out I know Ancient Greek. It's Greek to me too you know.
  • I have a small portfolio of films I have made, and an extra script that was never produced. The script calls for a young couple to kiss, and in High School I couldn't find any one willing to kiss on film.
  • Spring of 2005 was my first semester in a choir. Since Fall 2006 I have been in an Institute choir for 8 consecutive semesters.

No comments:

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.