As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

09 January 2009

I'm going to do it, dang it!

Who says I can't?! Well, here is proof that I will. As your eyes read the following collection of words that converge into goals, you accept the responsibility to inquire frequently about the progression towards set goals.

  • I will go to Scotland. At least $10 a month into a box that is untouchable, except the insertion of more cash.
  • I will read the following books: The Invisible Man, The Time Machine, Frankenstein. I reserve the right to expand this list at any time.
  • I will take a road trip with friends, preferably to Nauvoo and surrounding sites.
  • I will audition for a musical. I am in great need of tutors. I am open to any and all suggestions. My first step of action is to improve audition skills.
I reserve the right to expand this list at anytime. This is in addition to goals already set. In no way do they supersede any previously established plans.

Note: The Time Machine is in progress.

2 comments:

Jim said...

I heartily approve of this list! You can expect me to bug you about them. :D

Anonymous said...

That is quite the list!! We will do what we can to help you accomplish them...

Oh, and whenever I see the name 'Scotland', I think of "Chicken Run"..... movie night?

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.