As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

31 January 2009

Shake Making: What not to do.

While we are on the topic of reminiscing about past Shivers, here is another story.

During a shake rush, one may once or twice miss a step while creating the ice creamy goodness. I believe it was a raspberry shake in creation. I grabbed the cup, put on the collar, filled it with ice cream then raspberries and began mixing. I glanced beside me and noticed I had failed to put the ice cream lever back into the inactive position. A nice pile of vanilla ice cream was staking itself on the tray and tipping onto the floor. Shocked and wanting to shut it off quickly, I let go of the shake I was mixing. BAD mistake. The mixer was still rotating and the cup exploded. The next few moments are a blur. Somehow I managed to scream, shut off the machine and the mixer. A co-worker poked his head in and asked what happened. He grinned when I related the story. Needless to say I had a mess of ice cream, and yes, it was all over my front.

2 comments:

Spencer said...

Five bucks says it was Arjay.

red said...

Whose five bucks?

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.