As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

02 January 2009

Dream

Last night:

I was an hour late getting ready for Winter Formal. My date's little brother calls me and says "We're waiting for my mom and sister to get home to tell us if he's too sick to go tonight." Well, after a long time sitting on the phone, not getting any decisions out of my date, I said "I'll just find someone else." I wasn't all that excited to go with that guy anyway, I hadn't talked to him for years, but the prospect of finding someone to go on a formal date with me in less than an hour was overwhelming. My male resources at that point were rather dry. Some person in my dream suggested a guy I had never met, but I accepted. We promptly flew to Greece to pick him up. Time running short, but we got lost in the neighborhood that looked rather like Sandy, searching for the Greek man. We passed a new building of condominiums, the first set of which had glass outsides so you could see inside. I jumped out of the van we were driving and went to look at them. The one without a washer and dryer interested me. Further exploration showed piles of plates, reminding me of IKEA.

The End.

1 comment:

Jim said...

ok... your dream wins.

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.