As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

01 July 2008

It's about me. I was told to.

I was tagged for this. Here goes, in case y'all were wondering.

A) attached or single - single
B) best friend - I have many friends I hold dear
C) cake or pie - moist cake with nice creamy frosting.
D) day - I live each day the best I can, so enjoy most of them. Love Sunday though, just about every week without fail
E) essential item - Phone/iPod or something that plays music
F) favorite color - What I like to see, Silver. What I like to wear, green.
G) gummie bears or worms - Gummie Bears rule!
H) home town - Salt Lake
I) indulgence - a movie on my laptop on my bed late at night, with the speakers on my dresser connected
J) January or July - July. It's my birthday!
K) kids - LOVE my neighbors kids (near siblings), and my 2 nephews and 1 niece are the cutest things in the world. NO BATTLE. The best part is holding them when they are tired, giving them their comfort item, and snuggling with them
L) life is incomplete without - My friends, singing, music, the gospel
M) marriage date - yes. I'll let you know when and who.
N) # of siblings - 3 (then adding in-laws, 5)
O) oranges or apples - Depends on my mood, or which one is sweeter, or more convenient to eat. Oranges are messy.
P) phobias or fears - I'm getting rid of them
Q) quote - I have to pick ONE?! "True friends are like two bodies with one soul" - Aristotle. "You can have eternal life only if there isn't anything you want more." - Can't remember. (ok, I cheated. I like quotes ok?)
R) reason to smile - See all my blogs on my life. The short version - because I am living, and breathing, and there is music to play!
S) season - I have favorite things about each. Winter - Snow falling. Spring - Flowers on trees and green grass. Summer - Time to play. Fall - Crunchy leaves.
T) tag - LaverNa. (sorry, I do this to you a lot. just means I love you!)
U) unknown fact about me - What do you want to know? I talk a lot, so I don't know what people don't know about me
V) vegetarian or oppressor of animal - Don't put it that way, makes me sound evil. It's what they're here for! I like meat, Rodizio Grill....mmm, tasty.
W) worst habit - chatting with friends late into the night (I'm getting better!)
X) rays or ultrasounds - Ultrasound. They did one on my eye a few years ago. The MRI was uncomfortable.
Y) your favorite food - whatever I feel like at the moment. Depends on the time of day and year and how I feel.
Z) Zodiac sign - Cancer. Barely. Astrology is something I don't really believe, but find it funny when things are right. I do believe all things have a purpose, and maybe the movements of stars and planets have a place in God's plan.

No comments:

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.