As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

23 February 2011

I'm grateful for....

A fantastic man. With more than marriage as a life-change coming up in the near future, sometimes I can be a little beside myself: Confused, lost and full of worry. Life has simply become overwhelming. Though the future is bright and full of hope, taking action to secure a few minor details (graduation, job, etc.) has been very difficult. There are so many options, so many wonderful possibilities, I had worked myself into an indecisive rut. And yet, this man of mine is patient and supportive. He's willing to say, "Dear, you might need to rethink your strategy." He talks me through my own thoughts, listening to and validating them. With a hug and a kiss, he assures me the future will be happy and he will help me get wherever I want to go.

Cheers to you, My Dear, for putting up with me and pushing me to pursue a goal and go for the gold.

P.S. Happy 7 months (or 3 months) on Friday.

1 comment:

Fung-Shi-Fung said...

That's the exciting part about marriage,isn't it? To be so completely unified and though you may have differences, you can learn to be different together and be one. The road in life is a lot more fun with two. :) Congrats again!

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.