As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

01 February 2011

Five Things

In the Theta flower-passing tradition, here are five things we love about each other.

What Erin loves about Jim:
  1. He is gentle and patient.
  2. He is dedicated and hard-working with everything in his life. From work and school to family and relationships. He doesn't back down from a challenge.
  3. He can blow the roof off any opera house. Almost from the time we met I would say "If I could marry a voice, it would be Jim's."
  4. We can talk and talk and talk and talk and talk. About anything and everything.
  5. He is temple worthy and holds the Priesthood.
  6. Can I have #6 on a list of 5? He's great with the pick-up lines, super cheesy and romantic when I least expect it.
What Jim loves about Erin:
  1. She treats me with so much love and respect!
  2. She is patient with my shortcomings and indecisiveness.
  3. She laughs at my jokes... most of the time :)
  4. She keeps the commandments and expects me to do the same.
  5. She is the most beautiful being I have ever seen.
  6. (can't let her out-do me, now can I?) I can talk to her about everything and anything.
  7. (but I can outdo her! thats ok! :P)  She is willing to listen and understand things from my perspective, and when necessary, is willing to change.

2 comments:

Muffy said...

Cute!! You guys are awesome!

Eliza said...

I think Meo has a shirt like Jim's (in that picture) by the way...

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.