As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

07 March 2011

It's all in My Head.

Amy Adams was a Junior High school teacher. She was started to go berserk. She stomped/ran to the white board to write.Then she got insanely angry, her eyes turned red and yellow like a monster, she leaned in towards a set of four students, glaring at them, hitting one of them. Then the scene turned into a nasty, furious brawl. Everyone was in a fight. The fight wasn't like something you see in the movies, but real and nasty.Someone was sent through a pane of glass near the front of the room. The last images of the dream were of people all cut up, with paper-cut like looking cuts all over their bodies, but no blood. Loved ones were bent over each individual.
One poor kid had his kidney's hanging out, so they covered him with a sheet.

Disgusting images, aren't they. This was a dream I had last night. Usually I am able to figure out the source of my dreams from things I have seen or experienced at some point in my life. This one was totally out of the blue. Maybe a combination of "I Am Legend", "Enchanted", and an awkward Junior High experience, but nothing really to that level. 

But thankfully, it was preceded by something much more entertaining. Jim and I were required to have a civil marriage before we could be married in the temple. So, a week before the temple sealing, we had a ceremony and reception. We were going to do anything we wanted. The next weeks reception would be formal and socially normal. But for this round, I wore a dress that I've worn before as a costume but can pass for a wedding gown. In an 18th Century style French aristocrat dress, I was scrambling to get my hair done. I had forgotten to get earrings, so sent my sister to grab some since I couldn't move very fast in the dress. I finally got my hair up, but was more than 30 minutes late for the ceremony. Jim was also dressed in 18th Century French aristocrat clothing, complete with a pony-tailed wig, and high-heeled white boots. My sisters and I danced into the room to pop music to begin the festivities. It then jumped to after the party. Jim and I changed into normal clothing and got in his car. We drove around some familiar streets for awhile. Jim was incredibly nervous. We decided to get a Red Box. I decided on "Young Victoria." That dream ended, then the nasty nightmare ensued.

Dear Brain, 
I see no connection between the two and now you make me feel like a psycho to jump moods so quickly. What?!

No comments:

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.