As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

08 March 2011

More brain mal-functioning.

My body has decided to wake up several times a night, and because of this I am able to remember many of my various dreams. For better....or for worse.

Jim had chosen an invitation for us to mail out. Except it came out HORRIBLE. There were lots of photos of OTHER people and buildings, none of just us. It had a tropical theme, but it looked like the di-cut machine had exploded. Jim wasn't happy that we had to go back to the printer to get it all fixed. And I don't blame him. It was a dungeon lair with metal doors, and the walls were seeping with water. After descending into the lair, we came upon a large open room with ramps and stairs leading down to a platform above a black pool of water. My oldest nephew and his parents were with me, and my nephew was running around the walkways, then stopped to stare over the edge of the railing to stare into the water.

That's all I remember. And still no explanation: Except I have been thinking about my nephew lately, and we are planning to order invitations this week. Hopefully the printer doesn't work in a dungeon.

3 comments:

Jim said...

Your wedding plans and D&D are all crashing together!!!

Eliza said...

Erin, I think you've got a ton of stuff on your plate right now... I start remembering weird dreams like that when I am under lots of stress.

Sara and Andrew said...

Crazy dreams girl... quit eating spicy foods before dinner! lol :)

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.