As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

04 October 2009

That's my girl! Part 3.

My niece was chatting with her mother and said "Mom, what's my room's name?"
"I dunno Ava, what is it?"
"Betsy."

----

On our way to dinner last night we were talking about who was married to who. This is a conversation between my niece and I:
"Who is married to Emily?"
"Joel"
"Who is married to Nina?"
"(w)Ross"
"Who is Erin married to?"
"uh...who is you married to?"
"I'm not married yet. I'll get married later."
"That's good."

Thanks...

----

While we are eating in the restaurant my niece looks at me and says, "Good eating Erin."

Thanks...

No comments:

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.