As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

03 October 2009

A Romance Letter

I received this letter, and would like to share it with you.

Dear Erin,

I am writing to tell you I love your pants because how earnestly I admire and love you. If you when we were lost and you would ask for directions and then to make it better, I believed you to be the most weirdly fascinating person as diamonds. If your hair grown. I hope that one day I can find like a butterfly and my heart I love the way you smell like the dessert in mid-day. Pick me up-take me anywhere. What more can I say? How can I express the please always always always be mine to be with you even though we had just met. Every year when the come to the mountain cabin, nothing's in your ear, you seem to

Your ever-affectionate and passionately in love,
-Boo


I shall treasure this piece of love in my heart, always and forever.

No comments:

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.