As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

22 October 2009

I am grateful for. . .

Honest people. I was getting ready to leave the house this morning and discovered my wallet was missing. Just an ounce of a problem...I dug through my backpack several times (I am awesome at losing things in obvious places), checked my account to see if money had been taken out by someone else, searched my car, etc. I prayed for some help, and felt confident about heading to school anyway. I asked at the Institute with no luck. Mentally I searched through my wallet to figure out what I was going to have to replace. I remembered I had bought something at a cafe, so went straight there. The lady at the cafe told me to go to the student union. There was an office along the way that I ducked into, and they directed me to the floor below. I didn't think they would have it, but went anyway. Lo and behold she opens a drawer and there was no mistaking the duct tape. Apparently they had called my house, and I distinctly remember seeing a message on the phone but never bothered to listen to it. Everything is still in the wallet, down to the single dollar bill. Thank you, to whoever turned it in. Many, many thanks.

No comments:

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.