As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

03 October 2009

Another Letter Recieved

I received this letter this week also, and would like to share it's contents with you.

Um...Sister Gibson,

I'm not sure how to say this, but I just can't wait. You see I've met a handsome young duck, and now I have a new pet. At the pet store. . . I do believe you have a good heart but our love will never be. I met someone new, they're way better. No forwarding address for you. I really have to end it I've decided to become a clown. I wanted to wait, but her eyes were so beautiful, I had to put her down. I would have been sad to let her continue on her present course. Find a new love with a mustache...that curls into your eyes that really are far too red. Whatever I have had a horrible time trying to love you but I can't.

Regretfully,
me


Good thing I have the former letter in exchange for this poor mishap.

No comments:

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.