As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

18 June 2009

Just lean a little bit to the left...

The company moved office space to downtown this week, from a place in yonder Holladay. The outside of the building is old (from the early 1900s)and dingy, but has a lot of character. On the inside, it's as modern as you get. Thick hard wood floors, studio walls in odd, yet strategic places, sun windows on the ceiling, this place is beautiful, and hip. When I walked in, I recognized my place immediatly with it's new black filer. I dare you to find a more unique desk. Two armchairs facing each other, with a corkboard sitting on top. Yes, my desk rules. After sitting and working for a few minutes, I realized I was leaning to the left in the chair. I thought "no, the floor can't be tilted..." Looking at the door fram behind me, I took a pen to the windows on either side of the door, and, sure enough, the window was about an inch taller than the pen on one side, and hardly 1/4 an inch on the other. Later when I was in that office talking to my boss, if he picked his feet up from the ground, the chair rode right into the wall with no effort.

No comments:

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.