As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

13 March 2008

Tape Adventures

The tape is supposed to stay on for three days.

The first day I felt odd, but incredibly intrigued at what this tape could do for me. It was almost exciting.

The second day, I showered and obviously it got wet. I had to blow dry it so it wouldn't get my clothes wet. Odd sensation let me tell you. At the end of the day I was feeling as if I had more than just tape. Psychologically, tape keeps bandages on, and it felt like I was wounded. It started to irritate me and I was tempted to remove it. Then I remembered my gratitude blog and quit complaining to myself.

Today, the beginning of day three, I woke up and noticed it is starting to itch! I was once again tempted to remove it, but decided a shower might help. I dried it again this morning. I can still feel it, but think I can last one more day with it on. But it itches like MAD!

People ask if it helps. I think so, but it is hard to tell when the immediate surrounding muscles also ache. But right in between my shoulder blades, I believe it works! Don't you just love medical technology. hee hee.

2 comments:

Laverna said...

I have to laugh at the thought of blow-drying the tape dry. I also understand that hairdryers are also very useful when cake decorating. Apparently if you frost the cake and then blow warm air on it, it looks really good. Who knew that these small appliances could be so useful?
Oh, and did Eliza tell you about her adventures with Dan on Wednesday? It's a good story.

DalPal said...

What kind of tape is this? Medical tape? Duct tape? Interesting 'feeling better' method.

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.