As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

28 July 2010

That's My Girl! Part 4.

On Friday, my sister and her family were camping, so the rest of us went up to have a hot dog roast with them. We were wandering around the forest, looking at the beaver dam in the river.

On the way back my niece proclaims, "Follow me! I'm the prophet!"

1 comment:

Laverna said...

When I was primary chorister in my parents' ward, we would sing (almost) all of the verses to 'Follow the Prophet' and choose one kid to be the "prophet". They'd walk around the primary room, out the door and back in while we sang.
Ah, memories.

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.