As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

06 July 2010

I Like Candy.

At home currently, I have a 1 lb (diminishing in size rather quickly) bag of gummy bears. Also waiting is a larger-than-my-face sucker from Disneyland. In a drawer to be saved for a rainy day is an Almond Joy. Candy is not something I regularly partake of, and right now I feel like the luckiest kid in the world. 

glee

No comments:

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.