As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

06 April 2010

Aim.

Great aim has never been one of my qualities. Normally it is not a big concern, except on days like today, when the snow is perfect for snowballs.

On the way to campus, some friends and I amused ourselves with throwing snow at each other. And since we were all walking the same direction we were in close proximity, which granted easy shots. Here some examples of epic hits, despite most of our lack of great coordination.

  • Throwing a ball at the passing TRAX train, and nailing one of the rear cars in the front window.
  • Walking behind me, a ball that was "meant to land in front" landed right on my forehead.
  • Parting ways, I threw one last ball. I was aiming for his shoulder...but nailed him right in the side of the head, allowing snow to get into his collar. Also, snow was molded perfectly in the shape of his ear, like a bright white, and I'm sure very cold, hearing aid. 
\o/

1 comment:

Muffy said...

Oh don't worry... I don't have much aim either.

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.