As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

27 April 2009

Language.

WHO VOTED NAVAJO!?

I actually decided not to take on another language. None of them fit quite right into my schedule, and what I planned for the semester feels like a good load. Thanks for your votes, even you Navajo people...The tally of the vote 1 -Russian, 3- German, 3- French, 0- You're nuts (Surprising) and 2- Navajo.

In case you are wondering, I am filling the extra credit room with ballroom dancing.

3 comments:

ww said...

There's nothing wrong with Navajo!

Whitney Denney said...

Wait...French was an option? Hmmm that might change my vote...but then again maybe not. There can't be too many French speakers...see if we went to Germany together and both spoke French and no German that would be sad. So...I stick with German. Das ees goot. Or whatever.

Jim said...

Das ist gut... so pretty close there... I'm afraid I'm the culprit.. I voted Navajo... twice... :D... naughty me.

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.