As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

13 April 2009

It's Easter! andlotsofotherthings that make life AWESOME.

Easter is a day that blows me out of the water. The Spirit that accompanies the day is very poignant. Church meetings are full Christ centered discussions, testimonies and music. You know the feeling when you walk into a room full of good people who carry the Holy Spirit with them? I think on Easter Sunday, the world is a little better place because so many minds are turned towards Christ: The feeling in the air changes, even for a few short moments.

Not to mention the food for Easter feasts are fantastic.

My Easter basket brought an array of goodies, the most entertaining of which is a set of three razors, with tropical scented handles.

Long conversations with a good friend about everything and nothing.

Waking up to the sun after a day filled with all that (see above), walking outside to crisp, clean air, warm and a glorious sun rising.

There is little that can top a song that is well structured with a distinct and flowing melody, deep foundation, profound lyrics (though not a requirement, the song may be purely instrumental). - See also "Wayfaring Stranger", "My Journey Home", "The Road Home", "Stars and the Moon".

Lastly, but not least - Getting over a miserable illness, having much responsibility on one's shoulders but know that all will work out, and that the day is gorgeous and life is just freaking awesome.

2 comments:

ww said...

I don't know about you, but I am pretty much constantly smelling the handle of my razor. :)

Jim said...

Good grief! How long have they had those things, and I not know about them?!? I gotta get me one of those!

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.