As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

02 March 2009

Protein.

Today I purchased a bottle of Odwalla Vanilla Al'Mondo Soymilk Protein Drink. On the front of the bottle the label reads "18 grams of protein per bottle". In the box with the nutrition facts to the right of this statement (the bottle is rectangular) it reads "Protein 10g. Servings per container about 2". . . . . Ok, so I'm a Classics major. Humanities. My brain isn't automatically inclined towards mathmatics. . . but srsly. I guess this is where the "about 2" servings comes into play.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Sounds to me like the body builders did the advertising on this one.

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.