As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

23 December 2008

Ode to Things We Can Live Without...But Really Can't

Oh the mighty leg warmers, won't you my ankles keep so warm,
While the moon boots tightly keep the snow and wet from my toes.
Oh the iPod plays so clearly all of the music to my ears.
Great and shiny balls of glitter, light my day with peace and glee.
Oh the cheez dat fils each hour with cuteness that defies all wit.
Dear Utes won't you fill the world with sweet and lovely victory.

Oh the chat box so attached to my heart and my social life,
What more can I ask for from you than to keep me up all night.
Ice Cream calls me from all corners of the world at any time.
Oh my cell phone, won't you ring me anyone to text or talk.
Snowballs won't you fly so true, my enemie's about to shoot. *thwump*
And the stuffedest animal to hug and hold and throw and chew.

*Gold Star with an LED if you can tell me which Ode this truly is.

No comments:

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.