As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

06 December 2008

It's Christmas Time Indeed

Toy Catalogs
*To the tune of "O Tannenbaum"*

Toy catalogs
Toy catalogs
Each morning I inspect 'em
They're volumes of
The stuff I love
That's why I must collect 'em
These days they're truly all I read
They're crammed with stuff I truly need
I take care of
Toy catelogs
I and I protect them.

I'm copying
My catalogs
So Santa will know better
I've circled everything I want
'Cause I don't need a sweater
A building set, a bass guitar
A jumbo jet, a racing car
Dear Santa Claus, I'm sorry it's
A thirty-nine page letter.

Toy catalogs
Toy catalogs
They make me so ecstatic
But thanks to these
Toy catalogs,
My life is problematic
If Santa brings each thing I ask,
To fit it all will be a task
My room is full with catalogs,
So I'll move to the attic!

by Alan Katz and David Catrow Where did they hide my presents?

No comments:

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.