As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

03 November 2008

Most Pointless Post EVER!

To keep my faithful *cough* readers happy, I feel I should post something, as it has been a few days since the last. I have a million things I could comment or discuss, but really, it's late. The lack of interesting posts is due to what I have now dubbed to be my over-active social life. The larger part of me is content with it, especially when it comes to new sweaters. The other, more logical and sensible part of me says "You need to do your homework dood." So, through this struggle has come the neglect of blogging. My apologies, more or less.

*note: October had 13 posts. I'm waiting for an explosion or something.

3 comments:

Dinnertime Blues said...

Whose new sweater?

ww said...

Distractions... they even affect blogging. *sigh* :)

Jim said...

Well, i thought this post was just peachy!

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.