As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

07 December 2010

To Women

Dear Females,

Leggings are not pants. They are tights that happen to be a solid color. Leggings are called such because they are the shape of your legs. Exactly the shape of your legs. Please wear pants with your long sweater.

Love,
Me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

AMEN!!!

Laverna said...

I was in the office yesterday dropping off my contribution to the Christmas treat table and a teacher had sent down a girl who was wearing exactly that. I didn't stay for the whole conversation, but I did hear her say, "There are lots of other girls that are wearing the exact same thing."
Unfortunately, yes. Including members of the student council, I noticed. What a way to lead by example.

Skinny jeans are bad enough -- leggings alone are worse.

Jim said...

I saw a girl dressed like that this morning. Its like 15 degrees outside!!!! Some people's crazy children.

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.