As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

17 January 2010

Numb Lips.

I have a tube of lotion given to me by my aunt that is for cracked and dry feet. I haven't had need for that purpose, but it's very soothing and moisturizing for general dry skin. When I noticed that my legs were quite dry the other day, I slathered the lotion on them. A few minutes later, I noticed that my lips were dry and the lotion was still near-by I put a little of it on them. Not much later there was a strange sensation as I moved my lips...or lack thereof. My lips were numb. No feeling in them. Shocked at first, then I grabbed the tube of lotion. Lidocaine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job..... *laughing* How long were your lips numb?

Muffy said...

I'm kind of curious too....

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.