As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

17 February 2009

The Road Home

Tell me where is the road I can call my own,
That I left, that I lost, so long ago?
All these years I have wandered,
Oh when will I know there's a way,
There's a road that will lead me home?

After wind, after rain, When the dark is done,
As I wake from a dream in the gold of day.
Through the air there's a calling from far away.
There's a voice I can hear that will lead me home.

Rise up, follow me. Come away is the call,
With the love in your heart as the only song;
There is no such beauty as where you belong,
Rise up, follow me, I will lead you home.

-Michael Dennis Browne

No comments:

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.