As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

01 September 2008

The Final Decision


The hair cut poll results. Yes, I know you were all dying to know...but here they are, out of ten total votes:
  • Yes, It would look great - 40%
  • I think you should leave your hair long - 20%
  • Heck NO! - 30%
  • Think about other options - 10%

Well, I decided to go against the masses and leave it long. The end :)

3 comments:

Jim said...

nice to know that the voice of the people is valued around here.

DalPal said...

Yes- Although I was not part of the vote, I like your final decision.

Spencer said...

Good choice!

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.