As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

28 February 2008

No Dark or Lonely Nights

Can you hear me calling out for you?
Can you hear the plea from my heart?
Oh, can you hear my soft surrendered prayer,
In my dark and lonely night?

Do you see that I am here before you?
Do you see my face moist with tears?
Oh, can you see my heart is no more whole,
In this dark and lonely night?

And when I call, I know there’s One who will hear.
And when I cry, I know there’s One who will see.
And when my hear is truly broken,
I know there’s One who will mend it once again.

He is there, just cry out and He will hear you.
He is there, just reach out and He will touch you.
Oh never, will He forsake you,
In your dark and lonely night.


(anyone want to compose music to put these words to?)

1 comment:

Fung-Shi-Fung said...

You should submit that to lds.org lyrics or something. :D maybe it can become an EFY song! The lyrics are touching. <3

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.