As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

11 September 2012

Hello...Again

It is me again. Miss me? While the marriage blog is alive and well, I have decided to once again post here. While in a marriage, my husband and I try to be united in all we do (to the best of our ability, we are human after-all), we are also two distinct and separate people. A marriage really couldn't exist if we were both identical. It should go without saying that a life with an identical duplicate of one's self, would be a quite boring life.

So, here I am. These thoughts are mine, and here I can post my thoughts without incriminating my husband into whatever strange things I say.

1 comment:

Muffy said...

Hi! Welcome back! :D

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.