As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

19 April 2011

Gratitude Week - Day 2.

Today I am most grateful for people willing to help. The past few months have been insane with trying to juggle school, work and wedding plans. I have had a lot of offers for help which has been incredibly life-saving. There are also those who are wonderful at reassuring me that everything will work out, and work out well, in the end. Thank you, thank you, thank you to those who keep me going!

No comments:

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.